Complete list of new salary structure of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) approved by the Federal Government led by President Muhammadu Buhari has emerged.
YaahooJournalist understands that the salary structure shows that the Nigeria Police Constable (PC) II gets the sum of N84,000 as the minimum take-home of a police officer while the Commissioner of Police (CP) smiles home with a monthly earning of about N1.5 million.
The Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) on the other hand, will go home with N531,000.
The new Nigeria Police Salary structure sighted on Galaxy Television shows that Inspector Of Police (IP) II will receive N167,000 while Inspector of Police (IP) I smile home with N254,000.
Below is the complete list of payment structures by ranks in the Nigeria Police Force System.
1. Police Constable (PC) II – N84,000
2. Police Constable (PC) I – N86,000
3. Sergeant Corporal (SC) – N96,000
4. Sergeant Major (SM) – N119,000
5. Inspector Of Police (IP) II – N167,000
6. Inspector of Police (IP) I – N254,000
7. Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) II – N271,000
8. Assistant Superintendent of Police(ASP) I – N296,000
9. Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) – N321,000
10. Superintendent of Police (SP) – N342,000
11. Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) – N419,000
12. Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) – N483,000
13. Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) – N531,000
14. Commissioner of Police (CP) – N1.5million.